Saturday, July 9, 2011

A night of tiredness

Was feeling tired when I got home last night, so decided to take a fifteen minute nap. When I woke up it was 11.30 at night and my wife was very gingerly trying to get into the bedroom without waking me. I felt terrible, L and I were going to make a dinner together. L had decided I needed my sleep and didn't want to wake me, and had been debating actually sleeping on the couch to avoid waking me.

Couldn't get back to sleep, so got up, got a take out (McD's saving grace is that they're the only restaurant here open 24 hours a day. The only one. Still, that Mango Pineapple Smoothie they do is nice.) I stayed up until I got tired, which in practice meant about 6am. Tried to go to bed without waking L, but alas, I did. And I still couldn't sleep.

Finally, at around 11.30, I tried to "nap" again and the next thing I knew it was 4.30pm.

So I'm guessing my sleep pattern is completely out of whack now.

Did "watch" Gigli last night, which I'd never seen before. I can't comment on how good or bad it is (reportedly it's the latter) because I watched it with the sound off, to avoid waking L. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Replies are welcome, but be aware comments are moderated. Be friendly, on-topic, and all of the things I'm not!