Thursday, July 14, 2011

TV... this week?

It's been a while since I did a "TV this week" thing, so here's what I'm watching...


1. Leverage

This show remains awesome. It's formulaic, I admit, but it's a decent formula and it's fun.


2. Falling Skies

Not really digging it, L likes the show but I think it's slow and tedious. To be honest, I'm not digging the whole "Invading aliens" thing these days. V was bad enough, they didn't have to remake it, and the remake doesn't really grab me either.


3. Futurama

Enjoying the new series very much, it's everything I used to love about Futurama.


4. Conan

He seems somewhat tame compared to his reputation, but it's still a fun show, and actually enjoyable which I can't say about Leno. Letterman's OK but given the choice I'd rather watch something else.


5. Warehouse 13

It's not a great series, but it's better than Letterman


Looking forward to Breaking Bad this weekend.

Apparently, this coming season, they've canceled Human Target - a favorite of my wife's (we both like Guerrero...). 24 has gone (which was another "Well, it's better than Letterman" thing). It's the last ever season of House. And of course, Dollhouse and T:SCC (you already know my fixed feelings on that one...) have gone to meet their maker. Is this bad? Well, with a bit of luck something better than any of these shows will appear.

What have you been watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Replies are welcome, but be aware comments are moderated. Be friendly, on-topic, and all of the things I'm not!