Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stock Market #2

So I've invested in the stock market and every freakin' day my portfolio has closed down. Even today, when pretty much the entire market went up.

I'm investing long term, but even so. What's really annoying me is I can't undo some bad decisions, my employer has enough involvement in the finance industry to require its employees restrict their investments - I can't sell anything until a month after I buy it, for example.

Investment that's pissing me off: General Mills. Every report/recommendation is saying "Buy buy buy!", and yet there hasn't been a single day since I bought the thing when it hasn't dropped.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Replies are welcome, but be aware comments are moderated. Be friendly, on-topic, and all of the things I'm not!